 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 710
MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 04:05:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I'm proud to present, finally, the finished webpages for my marine crane MOC
(the crane I took to Brickfest this year):
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/marine_crane

The newly revised pages contain new pictures and a lot of new text (I had
temporary pages available before). They will give readers an intimate look
and understanding of the model's functions and how it was constructed. I've
included many construction tips and ideas used in this model.

Aside from the main page, which has remained mostly the same, you'll find:
• details of the 48 pound lift
• description of model selection, inspiration, and many new pictures
• details on the construction of the model
• pictures from the shows, and transporting the model
• pics and details of a real marine crane

Enjoy!

-TJ
www.texbrick.com
www.texlug.org

p.s. I think I spent more time making the webpages and all the images than I
spent building the darned thing ;-) I know I had about 5 photo sessions at
home, trying to get good shots.