 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 575
574  |  576
Subject:
BrickTopia Spaceport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:43:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is the massive, new BrickTopia Spaceport.

The raw BrickShelf pictures are here:

The associated web pages with descriptions are here:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/space.htm
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/spacei.htm

Also, I've designed a new space launch vehicle:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/space90.htm

Here is the main BrickTopia web site:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

Feedback is appreciated