 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 573

Subject:
The Ten Plagues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:50:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament celebrates its first year online with an update of
biblical proportions: The Ten Plagues.

http://www.bricktestament.com/exodus

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Re: The Ten Plagues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 20:17:28 GMT

Hey Brendan,

Wow!  Big update.  I'll go through more later, but I just looked through the
plague of the frogs.

-Very cute.  How many of those frogs do you have?

-I love them getting into everything.  Sometimes they are in places without
studs.  Did you use glue?

-Favorite pic, maybe the one with the frog on Aaron's head.  Or else maybe
the Pharoah's cat chasing a frog.  Very cat-like.

-Favorite construction - the bedroom.  I like how you use tiles for the
floor and then the bath (one plate lower) has studs, so it is like ripples
in the water.  You would expect that some of the frogs would jump in,
though, no?  Oh, those Paradisa arches make for a great covered bed.

Anyway, I'll check out the others later.

Bruce

Re: The Ten Plagues