 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 504
New MOCs: hoppers, cars, microtank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:44:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ross has been at it again:

The yellow hopper is modeled after an HO Peabody hopper that was given to Ross
as a boy-- he carried it everywhere.  Then he built red and black versions.

The micro-tank is the influence of Dan Siskind and the video game "Red Alert"

The cars are for the TCLTC layout.

Please forgive my fascination with the reflections from the glass table on
which I photographed-- I thought it was cool:-)

-John

Re: New MOCs: hoppers, cars, microtank
Amazing! He is really good at getting details in those small scale models.
(The 2 wide layout is very clever).

I think the hopper works best in yellow. Dark gray coould be a great color
for the hoppers, too.

Cheers
--
Carsten Straaberg, Denmark
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=cstr

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> skrev i en meddelelse news:H2AK9v.EEs@lugnet.com...
Ross has been at it again:

The yellow hopper is modeled after an HO Peabody hopper that was given to • Ross
as a boy-- he carried it everywhere.  Then he built red and black • versions.

The micro-tank is the influence of Dan Siskind and the video game "Red • Alert"

The cars are for the TCLTC layout.

Please forgive my fascination with the reflections from the glass table on
which I photographed-- I thought it was cool:-)

-John

Re: New MOCs: hoppers, cars, microtank
The yellow hopper is modeled after an HO Peabody hopper that was given to Ross
as a boy-- he carried it everywhere.  Then he built red and black versions.

Awesome hoppers!  I love the ladders on the sides.  Brilliant use for
levers, and not as bulky as some other methods.  One question though; what
is the part he used for the brake wheels on the hoppers?  Is it an official
part or a mutilated one?

-Stefan-

Re: New MOCs: hoppers, cars, microtank