 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4628
  S. S. Lane Victory MOC

Its been along time since I posted here... lets see if I can remember how this works. Thought I would start off the new year with a new MOC post. As a volunteer aboard the museum ship S.S. Lane Victory, I thought I would try my hand at a micro-scale (...) (12 years ago, 6-Jan-12, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

  Re: S. S. Lane Victory MOC

(...) Very nice build, Doug! I look forward to the brick version! JOHN (12 years ago, 7-Jan-12, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: S. S. Lane Victory MOC

(...) Very nice and detailed work. Play well, Jacob (12 years ago, 12-Jan-12, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: S. S. Lane Victory MOC (added pictures!)

I posted this LDD MOC well over a year ago but I finally got around to taking pictures of the final product! Also attached a pic of the old girl underway for reference. (URL) click the pic for brickshelf when moderated) (URL) Enjoy, drc Some info (...) (11 years ago, 9-Mar-13, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, FTX)