 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4627
  Glass Skyscraper MOC with monorail station

This is a new skysraper I built from large numbers of clear pieces (primarily 1x6x5 panels). It features a tall office block, monorail station, and restaurant. (URL) Here is a link to the main Bricktopia site: (URL) (12 years ago, 24-Dec-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: Glass Skyscraper MOC with monorail station

(...) Bricktopia????!!! Wow! A blast from the past! Nice work, Brad. Glad to see you are still working on the project. (URL) JOHN (12 years ago, 24-Dec-11, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Glass Skyscraper MOC with monorail station

(...) Thanks - Yeah - I have actually been building a lot, but got lazy about posting, and even photographing. I've taken pics and will be posting several newer buildings. (12 years ago, 24-Dec-11, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, FTX)