 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4441
4440  |  4442
Subject:
MOC - Robie House by Frank Lloyd Wright
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 05:04:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is my first MOC announcement here on LUGNET.

This is model of the Robie House I displayed at Brickworld 2009. It is about 8000 pieces, built mostly of dark red plate to emulate the long thin bricks used by Wright. It is built on a 1 stud to 1 foot scale. Overall I am considering it a 1.0 version as there are quite a few small details that need to be fixed, especially those around the 1/2 stud offset used for the outer walls. Hopefully I can get to a 2.0 version.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ie10421/sets/72157622174765063/ Or http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/9407

Thanks!

Chris Eyerly