 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4413
    Pink Planet Retreat —Janey C. L. Gunning
   Come tour the Pink Planet Production Studio Project and Moonbase Retreat (URL) It is a diverse yet simple sanctuary for the Y-chromosome-enhanced AFOLs. This Planet is not anti-male, its just predominantly pro female and of course, provocatively (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        Re: Pink Planet Retreat —Deborah Higdon
     (...) unfortunately, i don't think there'll be much traffic here, someone appears to be turning off the (URL) lights>. hope you're happy in your new "home" where your work is much appreciated by the pink brigade and many others! but like me, i think (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Pink Planet Retreat —Eric Sophie
     Glad the lights were on long enough to see this one! I like seeing all those shapes come together like that. BIG TOO. Very nice work. Thanks Janey! Eric Sophie Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Pink Planet Retreat —Janey C. L. Gunning
     (...) Thank you. Janey "Red Brick" (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Pink Planet Retreat —Marco Tagliaferri
   Hi Janey, great MoC. Lots of wonderfull details. But why pink? I don't like girly colors :-) Thanks for posting here, I still hope LugNet isn't deserted completely. This was where my AFol carrier started only a few years ago. Regards, (URL) Marco> (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Pink Planet Retreat —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) Thanks Marco, pink is so lovely, how could you not like girly stuff??? (Actually Im not a huge fan of pink, but it makes it point here in this moc, of course, its not Lego yellow, which I despise.) I feel like Lugnet is my home as well, so I (...) (15 years ago, 6-Jul-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)