 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4393
4392  |  4394
Subject:
Fokker DR1 Triplane , The Dead Baron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 2 May 2009 07:37:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

WWI - The greatest Pilot of all was the Red Baron, 80 confirmed kills, with his most Iconic craft his Fokker DR1, the triplane. But he is dead now.

Or is he

Now back to continue what was started, He continues to war war on allied Pilots 90 years after his death, All fear the DEAD BARON

The inspiration for this came when sorting parts, and I saw a pair of goggles on a skull. the I saw the sheer number of light sabre blades and flag I owned, and the Idea took shape.

In the process of creating the DR1, I had to make an Undamaged one as a template for the Battle scarred one. The scale is a little large for a minifig, but it is as small as I wanted to go to preserve detail. The undamaged DR1 is quite swooshable.

Flickr Stream http://www.flickr.com/photos/30186055@N07/3492700083/

Brickshelf http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=381477

Enjoy

Aaron A