 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4389
    MiniBots —Marco Tagliaferri
   Hi, my son Sandro and I started to do instructions for our minibots. Since the last upload eight are already available after moderation. (URL) The picture is a link to the gallery (as soon as moderated). Only two of them are mine, guess which :-) (...) (15 years ago, 16-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

        Re: MiniBots —Eric Sophie
   I like these MiniBots! (URL) Is this one you made?> I want to make some for my next Mech Bay! Eric (15 years ago, 21-Apr-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: MiniBots —Marco Tagliaferri
   (...) Yes, you're right. Can you guess the second one? (...) Feel free to use the instructions. Would be an honor to have our Minibots on one of your creations. (URL) Marco> (15 years ago, 21-Apr-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)