 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4389
Subject:
MiniBots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:00:03 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

my son Sandro and I started to do instructions for our minibots. Since the last upload eight are already available after moderation.

The picture is a link to the gallery (as soon as moderated).
Only two of them are mine, guess which :-)

PLUNWYT,
Marco and Sandro

Re: MiniBots