 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4381
new mocs: doorway studies 5-8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:27:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

in keeping with my newest building theme, i continued the doorway studies. there are many advantages to doing these studies: i get to use a variety of architectural styles, a wide of variety of colours, they take up much less space to store than my conventional mocs and displaying them is so simple and hassle-free. there is no consistent scale, i just worked with whatever i thought worked well.

the next 4 doorway studies:

   the french shoe boutique (“shoe-ette” = chouette meaning cute)

   the louvred doorway of france

   the baronial doorway

   the industrial modern (is there such a term?) doorway

enjoy or flickr away.

more doorways to come.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-