 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4346
  Look out its a Space Grub!

(2 URLs) Look out its a Space Grub!> Enjoy! Eric Sophie Legomaster (15 years ago, 17-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Look out its a Space Grub!

(...) Kind of neat, kind of campy, and kind of weird at the same time. Looks like something a good mecha would fight in something like Voltron. (15 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Look out its a Space Grub!

(...) Hey Jeff! Hahaha, you summed up the Space Grub perfectly. The last thing I would add is "Kind of smashed" because I destroyed it already to make way for new creations. I thought the Space Grub(s) would swarm all over Space Ships and chew on (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jan-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)