 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4346
Subject:
Look out its a Space Grub!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:19:14 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Look out its a Space Grub!

Enjoy!
Eric Sophie
Legomaster

Re: Look out its a Space Grub!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 18:27:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote:

Look out its a Space Grub!

Kind of neat, kind of campy, and kind of weird at the same time. Looks like something a good mecha would fight in something like Voltron.

Re: Look out its a Space Grub!