 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4341
4340  |  4342
Subject:
PFS Pakistani Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:18:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

BS The Brothers Brick

Hi all,

Pictured above is my version of a Pakistani Truck. I’m rather fond of its garish look and crazy design but I’m even happier about my use of Technic in it. I managed to squeeze in PFS-based remote-control for both driving and steering (albeit slightly shoddy steering).

If anyone has any ideas on how I can improve the steering while keeping its footpring about the same I’d love to hear them. If only we had the missing ‘Small PFS Motor’.

I’m quite excited to be able to make my first MOC announcement in .technic!

Comments and criticisms welcome.

Cheers,

Tim