 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4335
  Thed Palace

Theed Palace, Naboo (URL) This MOC was inspired by the amazing work of Matt DeLanoy that was showcased at BrickWorld in Chicago this past summer. Other photos can be seen at (URL) I had hoped to post better shots: outside in bright sunlight against (...) (15 years ago, 27-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Theed Palace

(...) (15 years ago, 27-Nov-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Theed Palace

(...) I know I spelled Theed wrong. Too much Turkey. Too much wine. ;) (15 years ago, 27-Nov-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)