 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4332
4331  |  4333
Subject:
Alternate model for 8271
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:37:28 GMT

I recently bought a 8271 just because I met Natanael Kuipers during our
LEGO-meet here in Eskilstuna last month, and this set was his first design
for LEGO (and the cheapest one). I even got his signature on the building
instructions!

The original model is ok, but I decided a wanted a racer instead. IMO, it
turned out ok, albeit a bit flimsy (but you don't see that in the photo):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/anders-isak/MOC/alt8271.png

and no, the steering wheel is not connected to the steering :-(

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm