 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4321
4320  |  4322
Subject:
Working Container Crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 01:16:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Finally got it working!

I just finished a working container crane.
It uses a nxt, three motors, a light sensor and a electromagnet. (yes it is not
completely pure) The crane will randomly choose a container from the ship and
more it to a randomly selected location on the train cars.
After the cars are full, it will move them back to the ship and start all over
again.

For images look at brickshelf

I do have a movie up, but the only thing I could find to record one was a phone,
and I don't have any software to convert to a more web friendly format. So it is
up in mp4, I will try to get some better shots up this weekend. (it will be at
the NGLTC show at the Southeastern Railway Museum, i am sure there will be some
cameras around)

Enjoy.