 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4303
MOC: 9V Pumpkin with Flickering Gaze of Evil!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 04:47:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,

The power went out Saturday morning, so I had the time to try an idea that had been tickling my brain for the last few days. With Halloween fast approaching, I present the most eeveel pumpkin in the patch!

Trick or Treaters, BEWARE! There’s an MOV file link on this page that’s close to 50 MB (although it’s not part of the initial download)! So if you want to see the flickering face of eeveel, you may be in for a bit of a wait (took about 2 minutes even with my DSL connection)!

Enjoy with (bite-size) Snickers and Three Musketeers!

Dave S.