 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4267
4266  |  4268
Subject:
Newest Buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:27:39 GMT

Here is my latest round of buildings. Some of them were built specifically for
the NMRA 2008 show.

7-Eleven (no interior yet)

Nimbus Books

Drew's Boutique

Citrus Packing House

Firehouse 1

Starbucks (no interior yet)

RenFaire Stuff: bread & cheese vendor, turkey legs & ale vendor, first aid
station, statue, and fortune teller & belly dancers

Russell Clark
President/Co-Founder, BayLUG/BayLTC
http://www.baylug.org/russellc/
Fire Chief, PCFD