 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4184
Subject:
Honey, I shrunk the Town Plan....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:27:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have been working on my micro layout... and I thought I would share a few new buildings.

AKA “Honey I shrunk the Town Plan”

Few more pics... here.

Happy Birthday Lego!

Janey “Red Brick”

Re: Honey, I shrunk the Town Plan....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:33:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   I have been working on my micro layout... and I thought I would share a few new buildings.

AKA “Honey I shrunk the Town Plan”

Few more pics... here.

Happy Birthday Lego!

Janey “Red Brick”

AMAZING!

:)

Babe, this is SO amazing. You rock my world.

Chris

more or less speechless

Re: Honey, I shrunk the Town Plan....