 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4164
4163  |  4165
Subject:
Old Dutch Farm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:35:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi there,

I’m building a farm set in the 1920s of the last century. It’s a farm nearby, a village called Bunnik. The farm isn’t ready yet, but some vehicles and little scenes are. So I like to share with you:

The chicken:

The hay cart:

The tractor:

foto=link