 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4163

Subject:
Micro Train Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 03:23:55 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here is a short vid of "phase two" of my "moving moc" Micro Train Layout from
our last show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4QZNpkMeY8

This layout features many souvenir micro sets (three Brickfest, a Brick World
one, and a BrickVention one), and a few stock Lego sets. It also has many micro
MOCs I created plus a moving train, cable cars, windmill, and gristmill.

In "phase one" I ran a custom (John Barnes) Micro train on n-scale Track and it
was displayed at the last Brickfest. This second attempt was to create and all
Lego solution, and in hindsight I have no clue why I used tread links for the
cable car instead of string, which would have been a cheaper and more elegant
solution.

I am currently in "phase three" of this project where I will use this hindsight,
as well as add a new solution for a subway train, for our upcoming show.

Janey "Red Brick"

Re: Micro Train Layout