 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4137
  Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

These were built for the upcoming March 2008 "Around the World in 80 Days" themed TexLUG display. I think I did a pretty decent job, considering I'm working with inventory scraps and leftovers. Stonehenge (2 URLs) Flickr> (URL) Brickshelf> I was (...) (16 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX) !

  Re: Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

(...) I think your wife gave you some great advice, the "as is" version is nicely done. I really enjoyed it. Great work Tony. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

  Re: Stonehenge and Chichen Itza

What are these spare parts you speak of? Aren't all parts of equal value? (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)