 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4072
  The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

(URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated today with six new illustrated stories that kick off a new section of the website called (URL) King David>, covering stories from the Bible's books of 2 Samuel and 1 Chronicles. (2 URLs) to view the new (...) (16 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Re: The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

Hey Brendan, I've been meaning to go back and comment on the David/Saul stories before doing this, but am afraid I'll just get further and further behind. I do intend to go back and do those, but for now: King me: Not a lot to comment on here. I (...) (16 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

Hey Brendan, I've been meaning to go back and comment on the David/Saul stories before doing this, but am afraid I'll just get further and further behind. I do intend to go back and do those, but for now: King me: Not a lot to comment on here. I (...) (16 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

(...) Hi, Bruce. Your absence really made me appreciate how fortunate I've been to have someone so consistently providing detailed and thoughtful comments and questions on each update to The Brick Testament. If you find time to go back and comment (...) (16 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

Now, Bruce, you can't go making up for lost time just by double-posting. :) -Brendan (16 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

(...) Nice to be appreciated. I've started in on my missing commentary. (...) I was wondering about the green robe. Very well thought-out. Of course, David somehow got several inches taller for the coronation. :) (...) -explanation- I should have (...) (16 years ago, 24-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)