 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4071
4070  |  4072
Subject:
Killer Dozers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:32:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

...an (almost) alternate model for 8275 bulldozer. “Almost” because in addition to the 8275 set you need one more battery box and RC handset to control the second Killer Dozer.

Each player control a dozer, the purpose of the game is to tip over the opponent. With the RC handset you control your dozer to go straight forward, to turn in place backwards, and to lift/lower the blade to raise your opponent.

Photos, video of a battle, LDraw files are here.

Have fun!

Philo