 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4058
    The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Brendan Powell Smith
   Here's my new take on The Last Supper, this time attempting to stay as faithful as possible to (URL) Leonardo Da Vinci's original>: (URL) Hundreds of years of deterioration and poorly executed "restorations" have left it uncertain exactly how the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

        Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Scott Costello
     Beautiful as alway Brendan, but how did you acomplish the wall designs, they look really interesting. Scott (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Thanks, Scott. (...) Even in my earlier two versions of The Last Supper, I had noticed those four tall, dark rectangles along the side walls in Da Vinci's original and sought to create something like them even though I wasn't sure what they (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Timothy P. Smith
     (...) Well, in the case of the Wikipedia- you can edit it. (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) True, but it's considered bad form to go and edit your own entries. :) But Larry Pieniazek contacted me by e-mail about taking proper steps to license the image in such a way that it can go on Wikipedia in good standing. -Brendan (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —John Neal
     (...) Dude, nice beard. We may have to start calling you Rabbi BPS instead.... :-)} JOHN (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) Too bad www.therabbi.com is already taken. In the course of doing family genealogy research over the past couple of years, my brother discovered that there's a good chance he and I may be "technically Jewish" through our maternal line. Guess (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.people.adults, FTX)

        Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Brendan, Awesome recreation! I love the angled walls and the brick-built landscape. Also a great job on selecting torsos, heads etc to match the painting. You really should make a desktop wallpaper of this. BTW, I know that I've let a whole (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

         Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Brendan Powell Smith
     Hi, Bruce! (...) Thanks! (...) OK! I just replaced the previous version of The Last Supper with the new version on the (URL) Brick Testament desktop wallpapers page>. Enjoy! (...) Yeah, I started to worry after the 3rd update with no response from (...) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   Nice work as usual, Brendan. I don't know how you made the torso of Jesus, but I think I would have preferred a Futuron torso ((URL) It might not be as accurate, but the Space Logo could have been a nice little joke - da Vinci himself is rumored to (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)