 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4058
  The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Here's my new take on The Last Supper, this time attempting to stay as faithful as possible to (URL) Leonardo Da Vinci's original>: (URL) Hundreds of years of deterioration and poorly executed "restorations" have left it uncertain exactly how the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Beautiful as alway Brendan, but how did you acomplish the wall designs, they look really interesting. Scott (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) Well, in the case of the Wikipedia- you can edit it. (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) Dude, nice beard. We may have to start calling you Rabbi BPS instead.... :-)} JOHN (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) Thanks, Scott. (...) Even in my earlier two versions of The Last Supper, I had noticed those four tall, dark rectangles along the side walls in Da Vinci's original and sought to create something like them even though I wasn't sure what they (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) True, but it's considered bad form to go and edit your own entries. :) But Larry Pieniazek contacted me by e-mail about taking proper steps to license the image in such a way that it can go on Wikipedia in good standing. -Brendan (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) Too bad www.therabbi.com is already taken. In the course of doing family genealogy research over the past couple of years, my brother discovered that there's a good chance he and I may be "technically Jewish" through our maternal line. Guess (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.people.adults, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Hey Brendan, Awesome recreation! I love the angled walls and the brick-built landscape. Also a great job on selecting torsos, heads etc to match the painting. You really should make a desktop wallpaper of this. BTW, I know that I've let a whole (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Hi, Bruce! (...) Thanks! (...) OK! I just replaced the previous version of The Last Supper with the new version on the (URL) Brick Testament desktop wallpapers page>. Enjoy! (...) Yeah, I started to worry after the 3rd update with no response from (...) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Nice work as usual, Brendan. I don't know how you made the torso of Jesus, but I think I would have preferred a Futuron torso ((URL) It might not be as accurate, but the Space Logo could have been a nice little joke - da Vinci himself is rumored to (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)