 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4029
4028  |  4030
Subject:
MOCs from NMRA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2007 03:59:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Its been several months since NMRA and I have finally gotten around to photographing several of the new MOCs I displayed.

Colonnade Apartments

The Colonnade Apartments were built in 1905 and survived until 1963. I used SNOT extensively on the walls to create the brickwork.

Meramec Caverns Barn

The Meramec Caverns barn is based on a variety of barns that can be found through out Missouri on the former Route 66 advertising Meramec Caverns in Stanton MO. The ‘paint’ was achieved using a variety of SNOT techniques and lettering styles.