 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4016
new moc: microscale caribbean resort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:45:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

   i had originally wanted to build a minifig scale caribbean resort but the financial calculations on 6 bungalows in pastel colours ended that dream. someone suggested microscale (might have been my husband, who despite having no interest whatsoever in lego, does keep an eye on the lego budget).

the moc is loosely based on a resort we stayed at in saint martin, with bungalows dotting the resort property. each bungalow houses 3 luxury resort units, with private balconies affording a clear view of the sparkling ocean and pristine beach.

the main building houses the reception, bar and restaurant areas. the poolside area provides lounging furniture and the view from the infinity pool is spectacular.

enjoy.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-