 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3998
3997  |  3999
Subject:
The Crystal Skull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:15:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After taking a break from BrickFest PDX and working on completing Mecha
Godzilla, I got a chance to head to LLCA. On my "parts and set run" I picked up
a few lbs of 1x2 clear plate!!

I was able to finish a MOC I had started years ago when they first had some rare
trans parts...

The results:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kamikazek/kubo/CrystalSkull/crystalskull9.jpg>>

Not bad I figure considering the limitation of types of trans parts and being
90% 1x2's.

Other angles Brickshelf:

Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/85991162@N00/