 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3989
3988  |  3990
Subject:
WWE Superstars in LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.sports, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:49:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’m not too proud to admit that over the course of the past year my girlfriend and I have gotten pretty into watching WWE wrestling. Last weekend we spent a day creating minifig versions of a bunch of our favorite WWE superstars and other wrestling personalities. I’m not sure how much of a cross-over there is between AFOLS and WWE fans, but for anyone interested, here’s a page showing off our creations:

We’ve left the wrestler’s names off the index page so that you can try to guess who is who before clicking the thumbnails for a larger view, the wrestler’s name, and a reference photo.

OK, now back to the Bible... :)

-Brendan Powell Smith