 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3951
  The Brick Testament - The final Acts

(URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated today with five newly illustrated stories that bring to a close the site's renovated presentation of (URL) Acts of the Apostles>: (2 URLs) in Athens> (2 URLs) Shaves His Head> (2 URLs) in Tongues> (2 URLs) (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jun-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

  Re: The Brick Testament - The final Acts

Hey Brendan, Oops, your most recent installment (David and Saul) made me remember that I'd never commented on the Final Acts. Paul in Athens - In the first pic I really like the microscale Accropolis, and I featured it on (URL) MicroBricks>. In the (...) (17 years ago, 6-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The final Acts

Hi, Bruce. (...) Hey, I thought I'd finally slipped one right past you! :) Always nice to have your comments. (...) It's an honor. Nice post, by the way. And thanks for bringing to my attention that microscale Manhattan. Very ambitious. (...) (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)