 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3902
3901  |  3903
Subject:
Skyscraper skeleton
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:47:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here’s a skyscraper being built during construction, complete with a nice big crane to reach the upper floors:

Additional pics after moderation located here:

I have many more bricks and plates left so I’m probably not done with it yet but just haven’t decided if I should just go higher or expand the lower floors...but I have to work around running out of 1x3x5 bricks (since those are a bit harder to come by on BL).

Thanks for looking and please, comments, etc welcome!