 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3900
3899  |  3901
Subject:
Veteran's Glass City Skyway Bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 01:35:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is a scale model of a cable-stayed bridge currently being built in Toledo, Ohio. In addition to being to scale, it was built in the same manner as the original. More informaiton and stats can be found in the text at the MOCPages page.

I actually created this MOC about two years ago, but until now I haven’t built it out to the extent I always wanted to. Now that I finally have pictures of the whole thing the way I always envisioned it, here it is.

You can see it in person at COSI, the children’s science museum in Toledo, Ohio.

Enjoy!

Duane Collicott