 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3877
3876  |  3878
Subject:
Gig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 15:27:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Gig

A gig is a small horse vehicle used as a run-about for one person. Being small and light it was fast and it was used by doctors and veterinarians. With only 2 wheels is was ideally suited for the paved but narrow and winding roads of 19th Century Europe.

Building horse drawn vehicles is intirely new to me, so please let me know what you think,
Christian