 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3870
    Couple of revised trucks and a bit more . . . —Jonathan Lopes
   Hello, One of my goals for 2007 was to revisit my vehicles and make them a lot more substantial than they were. I did my garbage trucks a while ago and now with the release of the cement mixer in June, I really wanted to look at creating an engine (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town)

        Re: Couple of revised trucks and a bit more . . . —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Jonathan, You're getting a super armada of trucks there. These new ones are definitely a vast improvement on the old ones. I think I prefer the slide-off. I also see they have mirrors. Does that mean you're converted? ;) Front Ave is (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Couple of revised trucks and a bit more . . . —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks, Tim. I prefer the roll off truck myself. I notice an adjustment or two that I ned to make to the dump truck. Regarding the mirrors, I think so. Thanks for raising my awareness of them. :o) (...) Thanks. I was taking the photo's of the (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Couple of revised trucks and a bit more . . . —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) I was going to put wires up on the tram struts in Moscow but then remembered that any time I try something like that it's disastrous :( It definitely adds a lot to have them so I might try persuading my wife to do it for me. (...) Ah (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.town)