 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3824
  The Brick Testament reActs

Taking a brief detour from the continuing story of Saul and David's rivalry in the Hebrew Bible's (URL) books of Kings>, over the next month or so (URL) The Brick Testament> will present a re-illustrated version of the New Testament's (URL) Acts of (...) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Hey Brendan, More great work as always. BTW, if you are in any of the stories and you click on "Acts of the Apostles" at the top, you go to the (URL) original version>, not your new (URL) ReActs>. I was kind of happy, as I wish you'd include a page (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Not to pick a fight, but the 'accept communism or die' is a little more subjective than your normal stance... The verse you summarized (partially omitted) is fairly key... Acts 5:4 "While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Hi, Bruce. (...) Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I've fixed it now. I do intend to keep the (URL) old version of Acts> online (just as the old version of (URL) The Gospels> is still there). That way links to it on other people's websites will not (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament reActs

Hi, Nathan. (...) So noted. :) Though I've moved this to ot.debate because it isn't really a discussion of the LEGO constructions themselves nor how I've chosen to illustrate Bible passages with LEGO. (...) Hmm. I actually thought it was one of the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)