 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3647
3646  |  3648
Subject:
LEGO Sliding Picture Puzzle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:15:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

So we (GFLUG) had our display at the Festival of the Master in Downtown Disney,
in front of the LEGO Imagination Store. Joe Meno & I bought some of the new
mosaic sets the night before & had a blast with them... WARNING: they're very
addictive!  Anyway, during the display, someone made the comment, 'you know what
would be neat, to make a sliding picture puzzle out of LEGO.' And now here it
is...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwhuffman/299528391/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwhuffman/299528392/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwhuffman/299528394/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwhuffman/299528398/

PS: I'll be posting more about GFLUG's display at the Festival of the Masters
later...

Enjoy,
--Mike.