 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3632
  The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death

Three new illustrated stories have been added to the (URL) King Saul> section of the (URL) The Brick Testament> website. These stories kind of tie up the loose ends from the first set of King Saul stories and set the stage for the actual (...) (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Re: The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death

Hi Brendan, Great work as always! About those tumors: was the bible explicit that it was cancerous tumors just like you illustrated them? (18 years ago, 5-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death

(...) Thanks, Stephane. (...) No, the Bible is not explicit about what exactly God afflicts the Philistines with. In fact, "tumors" is just one possible interpretation of a Hebrew word that has been variously translated into English as "tumors", (...) (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death

Outstanding as usual, and love the design of those cattle. -HRH (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death

Hey Brendan, I can't believe I somehow let this slip by without commenting. I would claim that I was busy, but in the interim I commented on Barbara Werth's Rembrandt MOC, so that excuse won't fly. Anyway, great work as always: God tortures the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death

(...) I was honestly starting to think this would be the first update you'd miss! My thanks as ever for taking the time to comment, Bruce. (...) It might be a good choice. There seems to be some serious uncertainty about how the Philistines pictured (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)