 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3632
Subject:
The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:18:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Three new illustrated stories have been added to the King Saul section of the The Brick Testament website. These stories kind of tie up the loose ends from the first set of King Saul stories and set the stage for the actual introduction of Saul himself in the next set, hopefully coming soon.

God Tortures the Philistines

50,070 Israelites Killed by God

Samuel Becomes Judge

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

Re: The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death
About those tumors: was the bible explicit that it was cancerous tumors just like you illustrated them?

Re: The Brick Testament: Tumors and Death