 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3631
3630  |  3632
Subject:
The FRS Marauder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 03:22:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Presenting the Floating Rock Ship (FRS) Marauder:

This is the latest in my FR series. Here, Captain Cirrus and his crew have taken a sail to a floating rock, and have made it the “Scourge of the Skies”.

Luckily, this ship is covered with Sky-Barnacles, but the power of the Air-Rudder makes this vessel fast, and very formidable. Beware the Red flag!

Enjoy!
“Big Daddy” Nelson