 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3623
  Fabuland Housewives Episode VIII

We're getting closer to double digits. Here's episode 8 of Fabuland Housewives on BrickZone.net. Feel free to leave any feedback for this episode or the series. Would love to hear what people think. (URL) "Meet the Parents" Marcus & Payton's parents (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Fabuland Housewives Episode VIII

Delicious work as always, Mark. When is one of the supermarket soap digests going to pick up your stories? -Teddy (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

  Re: Fabuland Housewives Episode VIII

(...) Thanks Teddy! A certain columnist over at the BrickZone Post-Gazette has already written several articles and dug up some dirt about the cast and the show: (URL) (I have too much time on my hands.) (18 years ago, 6-Nov-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)