 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3621
  Blue Bear

New Mecha (URL) Blue Bear> - 21 inches tall - built in 4 days. (URL) Blue Bear>> Exercise in blending a multiple of techniques to achieve the best results. (URL) eric> (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: Blue Bear

(...) ==== Hi Eric, this is amazing. I like how you combined gears and ball joints on Blue Bear. (URL) This is my favourite pose. Seems to me as if he's a surfer. Overall Blue Bear doesn't look as sopieesque to me as your former mecha. Your style is (...) (18 years ago, 31-Oct-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Blue Bear

Hi eric,this thing is amazing!Pros: the joints are very good and the head is just like a bears.Cons: The body could be thicker in the middle. Overall 9 out of 10. From,lukas (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Blue Bear

(...) Thank you for the high marks Lukas. The thin waist is a design choice and accommodates the flex in the spine by not causing a collision between the upper body and the Technic that connects to the Throw Bot Gear Box. Though, I'd like it to be a (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Blue Bear (Frame Tech)

(...) -Snip- (...) -Snip- Hello Marco, when I completed the main body components I took some pictures before I started to cover up the frame work. So you are/he/she/they/mini-fig is are in luck! I even optimized the photos and they are all around or (...) (18 years ago, 2-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Blue Bear

Hey Eric, i love how you used such cool joints and the gears in the knees look cool, i like how the head lights up to, great job -Ben (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Blue Bear

Hello Eric! Blue Bear is awesome fantastically! I realized very late that your Blue Bear is 21 inches tall! Thanks for sharing the Blue-Bear-Frame folder to! Thats allows to have a look on the great frame! It will need time for me to understand how (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Blue Bear

(...) Thanks! I try to use proven techniques, plus I try to use what I have and these parts added up for my to be able to make a Mech. I think the next one I will do, I may try some different joints because I am running low on worm gears. Actually, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Blue Bear

(...) Yay! Thank you! I brought the Blue Bear to my Lego Classes and the kids loved it. Some of the High School students want to go home and make their own. It was easy to put in a box and carry on the train, they will have to wait for the larger (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)