 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3612

Subject:
Lego Superhero Comic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:14:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,
A couple of years ago, my friend Bryan and I put together a silly online Lego
superhero comic called "The Unlikely Society." We managed to publish two issues,
then real life stuff got in the way and we just kinda fizzled out.

We're happy to announce that we're back! We're going to be posting new stories
very soon. In the meantime, please check out our new website:
www.unlikelysociety.com. You can read the "back issues," check out the teaser
trailer, and read some other goofy stuff.

Thanks!
-Jason

Re: Lego Superhero Comic
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Gross wrote:
Hello,
A couple of years ago, my friend Bryan and I put together a silly online Lego
superhero comic called "The Unlikely Society." We managed to publish two issues,
then real life stuff got in the way and we just kinda fizzled out.

We're happy to announce that we're back! We're going to be posting new stories
very soon. In the meantime, please check out our new website:
www.unlikelysociety.com. You can read the "back issues," check out the teaser
trailer, and read some other goofy stuff.

Thanks!
-Jason

Hehe, fun reading the old comics, missed them while they where new.
Looking forward to read more, thanks!

/Anders Franzén

Re: Lego Superhero Comic