 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3565

Subject:
Micro Scale Farm Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 03:41:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This model was built in the summer of 2005, primarily as a backdrop for the micro steam engine I was building at the time. It was originally just supposed to be a set of train tracks, but by the time I was finished I had a whole farm layout. It’s funny how projects can direct themselves sometimes. I tried to put as much detail as I could into it, which is always a challenge working at this scale.

Enjoy,

Re: Micro Scale Farm Layout
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:
   This model was built in the summer of 2005, primarily as a backdrop for the micro steam engine I was building at the time. It was originally just supposed to be a set of train tracks, but by the time I was finished I had a whole farm layout. It’s funny how projects can direct themselves sometimes. I tried to put as much detail as I could into it, which is always a challenge working at this scale.

Very nice! You certainly have a ton of detail. I only have 1 question: Do the cows heads turn as the saucer flies by?

ROSCO

Re: Micro Scale Farm Layout
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:
   This model was built in the summer of 2005, primarily as a backdrop for the micro steam engine I was building at the time. It was originally just supposed to be a set of train tracks, but by the time I was finished I had a whole farm layout. It’s funny how projects can direct themselves sometimes. I tried to put as much detail as I could into it, which is always a challenge working at this scale.

Enjoy,

I love it! The aliens add the perfect touch of humor to it.

-Duane

Re: Micro Scale Farm Layout
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:
   This model was built in the summer of 2005, primarily as a backdrop for the micro steam engine I was building at the time. It was originally just supposed to be a set of train tracks, but by the time I was finished I had a whole farm layout. It’s funny how projects can direct themselves sometimes. I tried to put as much detail as I could into it, which is always a challenge working at this scale.

I think this is great! I love it. Micro-scale usually doesn’t interest me much, but this one got me good. Very impressive.

Fabulous.

Jonathan

Re: Micro Scale Farm Layout