 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3503
new mocs: furniture for hilltop house
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:41:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

with a new project underway, a hilltop home for october’s railfair, i have been building more furniture.

the house will feature a large scenic picture window in the living room, cantilevered over the lower floor bedrooms and balcony fixed into the hill.

   the living room furniture is simple and the space is large enough for a grand piano, a design i modified based on brickshelf user hidaka’s pianos.

   the master bedroom is bright and airy, spacious with colour co-ordinated furnishings.

   the guest bedroom features more traditional furniture with a lounger and a wall-mounted plasma tv.

both rooms share an oversized bathroom. look for details coming soon.

enjoy.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-