 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3492
3491  |  3493
Subject:
Bell&hammer + 7700 alt: bike-in-bag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 18:37:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Combined post for two creations:

A fairground hammer & bell game

I was messing around with technic engine cylinders when this idea hit me. Quite rudimentary, but works like a charm.

Hoverbike 1 2

Maybe you’ve seen some pictures of folks who’ve built the ‘tiny turbos’ models while all the parts are still in the bag. I’ve got tempted to do the same to the 7700 set. Since it comes in multiple bags I took the most interesting one and designed an alternate model; a hoverbike using every part in the bag.

It took me way too long, and now I’ve proved it can be done, I’m never doing it again.

Hoping to have made your day just a tiny bit more interesting I shall remain,

-mahj