 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3489
  X-1 Core Fighter with Booster

(URL) This time I made the booster too. (URL) Flickr> (URL) BS> Tim (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: X-1 Core Fighter with Booster

(...) Hi, that engine looks very powerful, I just hope that vessel has strong inertia dampers ;-) Regards, Florian (18 years ago, 6-Aug-06, to lugnet.space)