 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3458
Subject:
Mars attacks giant robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:43:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everybody,

I’m not sure it’s a mecha as it’s is called “Giant robot”but it has a pilot?

It’s an old idea I had in my mind and finally concretised after Mike Crowley / Count Blockula published his Mars attacks custom minifigure which was so good I hardly made mine without copying ;>)

Here’s the giant robot, hope you’ll like it.

Questions & comments welcome.

Eric / BaronSat

Re: Mars attacks giant robot